Skip to content
- I had forgotten that the line “We’re sending someone in to negotiate!” came from The Fifth Element. I ended seeing it Sunday, and man, I had forgotten how epic, dumb, and still just plain fun that movie was. We need more sci-fi movies that stupidly awesome like that.
- Also, I had forgotten that the “helpless ‘female’ please-save-me” character was played by Chris Rock Tucker. And he’s fantastic at it.
- And that movie’s soundtrack is still awesome.
- My dogs can be kinda cute at times. This thought has nothing to do about The Fifth Element.
- Guess what we are getting on Dec 9, 2008?
- The Greatest Story Ever Told…?